1. The candidate should pass 12th science (physics, chemistry and biology) and appeared for NEET - 2020.
2. Admission of 85% seats is strictly through DMER as per the state merit list.
3. The remaining 15% institutional quota is filled as per the marks obtained in NEET - 2020.
List of Documents
DD is in favour of "The SIA College Of Health Sciences" payable at Mumbai.
1. Admit card of NEET - UG 2020.
2. Copy of Online Application Form(Latest).
3. NEET - UG 2020 Mark Sheet.
4. NEET - UG 2020 Candidate selection letter.
5. Domicile Certificate.
6. H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination marksheet.
7. H.S.C. Leaving Certificate.
8. S.S.C. original marksheet.
9. S.S.C. (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth).
10. Aadhar Card.
11. Medical fitness certificate (Annexure-I).
12. Person with disability Certificate (PWD).
13. 4 Passport size photographs.
14. Voter ID
Documents if Applicable
1. Caste Certificate.
2. Caste Validity Certificate.
3. Non Creamy layer Certificate valid upto 31/03/2021 (VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3 & OBC including SBC ).
4. Gap Certificate.
5. Migration Certificate.
Documents for Specified Reservation
1. D1/D2/D3 : Ex-servicemen Certificate, actual service certificate.
2. D1/D2 : Domicile Certificate of Defence person.
3. D3 : Transfer certificate.
4. MKB : Dispute area certificate, Mother tongue certificate.
5. HA : Parent Domicile, SSC/HSC from hilly area.
* Arrange a set of original certificates and one set of attested photocopies separately in the given order for verfication.