Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik(MUHS)
The SIA College Premises,P-88, Gajabandhan Patharli, Gymkhana Road, Dombivli East. Dist. Thane. Pin 421203.
Program Specific Outcome
To deal with the basic foundation in medical as well as physiotherapy subjects.
• The foundation of human body structure & function & energy utilization is achieved by studying the subjects Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
• Application of Students knowledge of Physics i.e. Mechanics, Electricity, Water , Sound & Light on human body and in understanding movements and the various physiotherapeutic modalities under the subject of Fundamentals of Electrotherapy & Fundamentals of Kinesiology & Kinesiotherapy.
• To understand the altered physiology by studying pathology & Microbiology.
• To get oriented to various Pharmacotherapeutic agents used along with their effects by studying Pharmacology.
• To study about normal and altered human mind & behavior by studying Psychology & Psychiatry Which is required for effective communication with the patients and care givers.
• To acquire the knowledge of Biomechanics as applicable to human body in the context of Kinetics & kinematics of Joints, Movements & Daily activities under subject of Kinesiology and shall acquire knowledge and learn various physiotherapeutic skills on models in subject of Kinesiotherapy.
• In Electrotherapeutics, students will acquire knowledge and learn application & uses of various electrotherapeutic modalities on models.